For beginner and intermediate players looking for an all-around racquet
Yonex Badminton Racket Astrox 7
- Head Heavy
- Flex- Medium
- Frame- Graphite/ Tungsten
- Shaft- HM Graphite/ Nanomesh NEO
- Length- 10mm longer
- Weight Grip Size- 4U(Avg. 83g) G4,5
- Stringing Advice- 4U: 20-27bs
- NANOMESH NEO- Ensures a stronger more flexible frame, while increased shaft flex creates maximum power.
- AERO+BOX Frame- Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- ISOMETRIC-Enlarged Sweet Spot- ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- New Grommet Pattern-High-Performance- The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Rotational Generator System-Counterbalanced Weight Distribution- By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Control Support CAP-Sharp Maneuverability- The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.